We are here to assist you in the process of applying to St. Anthony. Please follow the steps below to get started. If you have any questions, please contact our Admissions Officer Robanne Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-639-4179 ext. 222.
Kinder and Pre-K Qualifications
For admission into Kindergarten, a student must be five on or before September 1st of that school year. For Preschool, we offer a State Accredited Program for 3, 4 and 5-year-olds. Preschool students must be 3 at the time of entry into the Preschool.
1. Complete the Online Application (CLICK HERE)
2. Schedule a Tour by calling 503-639-4179
3. If needed, apply for Financial Aid
4. Request for records from your student’s current school (1st-8th grades only).
5. Once all forms and records have been accepted and reviewed, families will be notified of their acceptance status to St. Anthony
Racial Non-Discrimination Policy:
In accordance with the Department of Catholic Schools Policies and Guidelines 3020 for admissions, St. Anthony admits students of any race, color, or racial or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at St. Anthony. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, racial or ethnic origin, administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship, or loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.